United States of America
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
The cultural melting point is calling you. It is time that you live your American Dream and make the U.S. your permanent home that offers stability, robust economy, unlimited opportunities, and one of the highest standards of living in the world.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the program:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Show legal source of assets and funds;
- Choose from one of the available investment options.
You can choose one of the two investment options offered by the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:
1. Creation of a new U.S. enterprise
To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$1 million in a new commercial enterprise, or U.S.$500,000 if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average;
- Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise;
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
2. Invest in a regional center
Regional centres are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$500,000;
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted;
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
If you are a non-conditional Green Card holder for at least five years, you can apply for naturalization if you meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over your place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application;
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application;
- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately preceding the application;
- Reside continuously within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization;
- Be able to read, write and speak English, and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics);
- Be a person of good moral character, in keeping with the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law.